Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Short BREAK!!!

Hi everyone...I am planning to take a weeks break from blogging just enough time for me try out new dishes that i havent cooked before.But that doesnt stop me from visiting all your lovely blogs and see what yummy dishes each one of you has prepared.
I have been lucky again to receive some more awards this week.

Divya of easy cooking and Sangeeth of Art of cooking food passed on me the nice matters award.Thank u so much divya and sangeeth.
I would like to pass on this award to Jai and Bee of Jugalbandi, Happy cook of My kitchen treasures and Dhivya of Dhivya's cuisine.
Uma gave me the you make my day award.Wow that does feel so good to hear again and again:).Thank u so much uma.
I would like to pass on this award to Dhivya of dhivya's cuisine, and my marathon buddies-Srivalli Bhags Dhivya Lakshmi Raaga Swati Divya Vikram Arundhathi Siri

Sowmya has passed me the rocking girl blogger award.Thank u so much sowmya.

I would like to pass on this award to Meeso of My humble kitchen and Zlamushka of spicy kitchen.

And here is an award i never thought i would get ,thats the good chat blog :).Madhavi of recipes from my fav place - kitchen and kamala of my moms recipes have been very kind enough to pass on this award to me.I am really to get this award.


Good chat blog award and how can i not mention roopa of rvkitchen treats.She always has some interesting stories to share in every post.I love reading every bit of it.So i pass her this award.Another person whom i would to pass on this award is nanditha Prabhu of Satvika.Her write ups are so beautiful, and expressive with right choice of words.When i read her posts i feel as if i was right there witnessing it.

Enjoy your awards girls.You very well deserved it.


36 comments:

bee said...

congrats on your awards, dear ranji, and thank you for ours. we appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ranji,
Congrats on receiving awards.Well U deserve it.....

Finla said...

Congragulations with all the award.
Thankyou for passing to me the Nice Matters award
I am really honoured

FH said...

Ranji, enjoy your break. I just made your Eggplant dish, it smells Heavenly. Pudi would be a great treasure for me,and is a keeper.Thank you!:))
Enjoy all your awards and cook away while you are on break. I will link your dish next Wednesday. Hugs.

Sangeeth said...

congrats on ur awards ranji....

Laavanya said...

Congratulations on your awards Ranji and enjoy your break.

Nanditha Prabhu said...

enjoy your break ranji!
congrats on ur awards and thanks a lot for passing on a wonderful awad to me. i feel flattered b ur kind words.. thank you ranji!

@the_whisk_affair said...

congrats on ur awards!! u r sweeping up all of them :-)u deserve it! and come back soon from ur break, we all will miss u! :-)

Kumudha said...

Congratulations on your awards!

The watermelon juice looks so delicious!

zlamushka said...

Ranjo, wow, you re on an award give-away spree. Thanks a lot for mine :-)

Unknown said...

enjoy ur break Ranji..and congrats on ur award

Madhavi said...

Congratulations on ur award and enjoy ur break Ranji !!!

Dori said...

Congratulations on so many awards and thank you for passing an award on to me!!! :)

Cham said...

Congrats on ur award Ranji, you deserved all :) Enjoy ur break, and have fun cooking ...

Sum Raj said...

congrates on ur awards ranji...eagerly waiting for ur new yummy recipes...njoy ur break

Uma said...

Congrats on all of your awards dear Ranji! Enjoy your break and bring us more yummy recipes.

TBC said...

Wow! you're a v.popular girl!:D

Congrats and enjoy your small break.

Seema said...

Enjoy your break & Congrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrats on all the awards!! That was a long list of awards.....Great Going!

Andhra Flavors said...

Hi Ranji,
Congrats on well deserve awards.

Arundathi said...

Thanks for the award Ranji and congratulations on all of yours! :)

Shri said...

Congratulations!!enjoy your break and have fun.

Dhivya said...

Enjoy your break and Congrats on ur well deserved awards ranji...

Me feeling better now dear!!!!!Thanks for remembering and passing the award girl...keep rocking:))

Suganya said...

Hi Ranji...
Congrats on the awards. U really deserve it. Looking forward for ur lovely recipes....

Meera said...

Hi Ranji,
Congrats on your well deserved awards. Enjoy your break & come back soon.

Unknown said...

thanks so much ranji of thinking about me:) Liked the logo of the award:) Congrats to you for so many awards!!

Shah cooks said...

congrats on your awards, dear ranji, and you did guess it almost right..but don't tell anyone.

Mallika said...

Awww, congrats on your awards! Enjoy your little break - but don't disappear for too long okay?

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award and enjoy the break.Do come with a another delicious set of recipes...

@the_whisk_affair said...

i have something special on my blog for u!

@the_whisk_affair said...

ranji, did u know that u have made it into the top 25 on click: beans and lentils? i've voted for u!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all your awards and enjoy your break!

karuna said...

congrats for the awards....and enjoy ure break

Beyond Curries said...

Congrats on all your awards Ranji and also for successfully completing the marathon. You did a very good job of coming up with a lot of different recipes, so you must take a break now.

bha said...

those are lots of awards....:)
Congrats for your awards....u deserve them

@the_whisk_affair said...

hey, something over at my blog, come and take it :-)

Sia said...

will look forward to all ur wonderful creations when u get bk ranji :)